Why is day trading so popular with people looking to earn an income in a couple hours a day? Well, one of the top benefits of learning to day trade is that you can work from anywhere in the world with a high speed internet connection. It allows you to put your financial future in your own hands without worrying about a boss, employees, or fighting rush-hour traffic.
However, a majority of traders actually lose money, so it’s important to develop a strong education foundation and skill-set to help put the odds in your favor. And there’s a ton of misinformation on the internet, which means you need to watch out for scams and strategies that don’t work in today’s market conditions.
If you’re brand new to day trading, I recommend starting with this free video course that will teach you everything you need to know to start trading with the best tools and techniques.
Free Day Trading Video Course
- A step-by-step guide to day trading online
- Learn how to day trade in 60-90 minutes a day
- Why old-school trading strategies are dead
In 2008 I founded Daily Trading Profits, where my team and I teach people how to trade stocks, futures, and digital currencies. We now have thousands of students in over 30 countries, and an incredible team that helps support our traders in the markets every day.
Here’s a list of some my top day trading posts to help you learn how to trade:
Day Trading Basics:
- (Part 1) How To Day Trade – Myths vs. Facts
- (Part 2) Key components of a trading business
- (Part 3) The TRUTH about trading strategies
- (Part 4) Live Trading Examples
- (Part 5) Why most traders lose money
- The Best Stock Brokers
- The basics of e-mini day trading
- Why the market causes traders pain (and how to profit from it)
- The Evolution of day trading over the past 10 years
- Attention day traders: Are you a gambler or the casino?
- The top 5 things a trader should NEVER say
- 10 valuable trading lessons
- Why all trading indicators are useless
- What’s the difference between indicators and strategies?
- How to be a “dynamic” trader