Why is day trading so popular with people looking to earn an income in a couple hours a day? Well, one of the top benefits of learning to day trade is that you can work from anywhere in the world with a high speed internet connection. It allows you to put your financial future in your own hands without worrying about a boss, employees, or fighting rush-hour traffic.
However, a majority of traders actually lose money, so it’s important to develop a strong education foundation and skill-set to help put the odds in your favor. And there’s a ton of misinformation on the internet, which means you need to watch out for scams and strategies that don’t work in today’s market conditions.
If you’re brand new to day trading, I recommend starting with this free video course that will teach you everything you need to know to start trading with the best tools and techniques.
Free Day Trading Video Course
- A step-by-step guide to day trading online
- Learn how to day trade in 60-90 minutes a day
- Why old-school trading strategies are dead
In 2008 I founded the E-mini Trading Academy, which teaches people how to day trade futures. We now have students in over 30 countries and an incredible team that helps support our traders in the markets every day.
Here’s a list of some my top day trading posts to help you learn how to trade:
- The basics of e-mini day trading
- Why the market causes traders pain (and how to profit from it)
- The Evolution of day trading over the past 10 years
- Attention day traders: Are you a gambler or the casino?
- The top 5 things a trader should NEVER say
- 10 valuable trading lessons
- Why all trading indicators are useless
- What’s the difference between indicators and strategies?
- How to be a “dynamic” trader
RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER: THE SERVICES AND CONTENT THAT DAILY TRADING PROFITS, LLC PROVIDES ARE SOLELY EDUCATIONAL AND ARE NOT PERSONALIZED OR TAILORED IN ANY MANNER TO ANY CUSTOMERS. COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING INVOLVES SIGNIFICANT RISK OF LOSS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL INVESTORS. THE HIGH DEGREE OF LEVERAGE THAT IS OFTEN OBTAINABLE IN FUTURES TRADING CAN WORK AGAINST YOU AS WELL AS FOR YOU. THE USE OF LEVERAGE CAN LEAD TO LARGE LOSSES AS WELL AS GAINS. PAST RESULTS ARE NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. TESTIMONIALS ALSO ARE NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE SUCCESS AND HAVE NOT BEEN INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED. RESULTS ARE HYPOTHETICAL AND BASED UPON SIGNALS GENERATED BY THE STRATEGY. HYPOTHETICAL RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, INCLUDING THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT AND THE ABSENCE OF FINANCIAL RISK. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FULL DISCLAIMER ON OUR WEBSITE.